By submitting a story to SNHU Stories I herby declare:
- I am irrevocably granting Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) the perpetual, worldwide right to use my name, likeness, biographical information, video testimonial, and any statements made by me in my submission, in any form, manner or medium, including, but not limited to, print media, electronic media, broadcast television advertising, and other marketing or educational efforts.
- SNHU is under no obligation to use my “SNHU Story” testimonial in any manner or fashion, and is under no agreement to compensate me in any fashion for my contribution.
- I have appropriately identified myself by name, am the individual appearing in the submitted “SNHU Story,” and have not provided any information that misidentifies, misconstrues or mislabels the individual appearing in the submitted video.
- I am not submitting this “SNHU Story” on behalf of another individual.
- I am 18 years of age, or older, and am submitting this “SNHU Story” on my own behalf and of my free will.
- Should I be in violation of any of the above terms, I take full responsibility for any legal repercussions caused as a result.
Submitted videos should be from 1-3 minutes in length and can be provided in the following formats: mv4, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, flv, ogv, 3gp, wmv.
For questions related to SNHU Stories contact email@example.com.
SNHU Stories is a home for all of our students’ and alumni stories, where the common thread of Southern New Hampshire University connects you with people in your backyard and across the globe. See who they are, what they’re doing and where they’re going.
Our own story began 80 years ago, as a business school housed above a fruit stand in downtown Manchester, N.H. We’ve been a leader in educating successful professionals ever since.
Today, we’re a not-for-profit, regionally accredited university with over 20,000 students in our 180-plus undergraduate and graduate programs, available on campus and online. And we’re still growing. Like you, we’re always looking for ways to improve, and we’re proud that we’ve received some recognition for that: SNHU was the only university to make Fast Company’s 2012 list of the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.
You can learn more about SNHU and our programs over at www.snhu.edu.
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your education. Your story. Click a pin to begin.
Welcome to SNHU Stories
At SNHU, we're constantly inspired by our students and alumni. We love stories about the success they've enjoyed, the motivation they've found, and the obstacles they've overcome and the positive experiences they've had with us. Now we're sharing them with the world.
Welcome to SNHU Stories, where you can hear their stories and share your own.